The Point.

We met. We fell in Love. Had a Baby. Got Married. Now living a completely amazing life. *sigh*

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh the younger years...

What the heck. I swear I always hated writing and now look at me...a BLOGGER!! I guess I have a lot to say, and since the only person I will be associating with for the next few weeks is my 9 month old daughter, I thought I would save some of my breath and write on. Here goes!!
Florence. When that word is brought up, most think of the darling little Italian city. Me? No. I think of a girl I like to call my sister. We get each other. And I know, I know...a lot of people are like, "Oh my gosh, sister by blood...best friend by choice." We were all each other had for a few years and found out during that point and time that we actually really liked each other and that she was my new role model, fashion icon etc, etc.
See?
Anyway...my point is, is that I love my sister and she is truly my BFFLTIWAHHBO...try and figure that out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment