The Point.

We met. We fell in Love. Had a Baby. Got Married. Now living a completely amazing life. *sigh*

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Where did you go, go, go, go???

Oh my year. Next week...that little baby in the post before is going to be a YEAR OLD!!! This year has been one of a few trials but MANY MANY blessings!! SO many things have happened since Leimana has been born. Stephen and I got MARRIED!! It is still so crazy to me that I'm a married woman. If you would have told me 5 years ago that my life would have played out like this...I would have laughed in your face.
Not too long after we got married, we got amazing news that Stephen was chosen to play for the Chicago Bears. There was a lockout though during the draft so it gave us time to prepare for our big move. In July, we finally took the jump and moved over here to lovely Vernon Hills. However, when we got here, we didn't have a place to stay so we stayed in an extended stay for about 3 weeks. We found an apartment about 3 days after we got here, but couldn't move in until mid August, but it was totally worth the wait. I love our new place and am so excited to do our first Christmas here! Even though we'll probably move next year to a real house, I'm sooo glad we have a cute and comfy place to live. Here's my year in pictures =)














They're out of order...but...she's cute so we're good. 

OKAY GUYS...THAT'S ALL FOR NOW...I'm gonna try and update every week okaaaaay?? Muchas umahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment