The Point.

We met. We fell in Love. Had a Baby. Got Married. Now living a completely amazing life. *sigh*

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Birthday weekend choochoo!!

So last weekend my Mom, Florence and Nia came to visit because I WAS TURNING 21!! Woot woot!! Yeah except it wasn't a big deal really because I don't drink or go "clubbing" or anything like that. But I will admit that I did buy alcohol just to be asked for my I.D. Which I was, so that was my right of passage. The game went off with a lame hit. The Bears lost =( Stephen didn't play...but then again he hasn't played since the season opener so there was no surprise there. I think Heavenly Father is playing a big part in Stephen not playing. From talking to Stephen, I know that he desperately wants to just get out there and show them what he can do...but the defensive depth chart is kinda a little deep right now because after they picked up Stephen, they went and signed on another 2 d-tackles. Kinda frustrating, but at the same time understandable because he was still recovering from his surgery and knee knee injury. ANYWAY this
not playing is a blessing in disguise because at the last game of the preseason, someone stepped on his ribs and left a HUGE bruise....so much that his ribs are bruised. Well, it hasn't gotten much better and now, every time he goes to touch a certain spot too hard, it kind of knocks the wind out of him. So, to me, I'm glad he's not playing because my hunny needs to rest up and recoop. I hate seeing him hurt and hate the fact that his job basically puts him in those dangerous situations whenever he goes to work. But I'm grateful that he's willing to take these hits because his career has affected many many many peoples lives. Sooo here's some pictures from the weeeekend.

 She didn't want Auntie to leave.
 Their love is unbreakable. Untouchable. Immoveable.
 Oh our airbrushed family LOL
Something about this woman...babies love. 
 After the game...nice and sweaty and stripped down 
Oh I love my Nia-Bia....she is just a ball of CUTE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment